Getting started again: finding motivation

Hi!

After months of inactivity for various reasons (first a lung inflammation, then a long vacation in which I have been active but not really exercising, and then simply lack of motivation) I started running again last week. After my second run, however, I broke one of my toes. Not by running but by stumbling over a treshold. Yes, as stupid as that. So currently walking hurts, it even hurts when I am still. The toe is swollen stiff. So running is out of the question for the moment. However I realize this does not mean that I cannot exercise, so I am going to start by going back to the very first sets of exercises. Since I know that they are intensive but short it is easier to get up motivation then by doing something longer like a run.




Features: 100% brand new and high quality 8 shaped design, unique and fashionable Natural latex tube, wear-resistant With permanent elasticy, durable in use Handle is made of high quality foam, swear absorbent and comfortable Improve the strength of your chest and arms Colors are shipped at random Specifications: Length: 36cm Tube Width: 11cm Tube Material: Latex Handle Material: Foam Elongation: Up to 4 times, almost 160cm Color: Shipped at random 1 x Elastic Tension Rope
8.8 USD InStock
This is nothing new to me; I always get back to exercising, but I do have periods of relative inactivity.


Sounds familiar? So tell me, what do you do to find your motivation back after a time of inactivity? Do you buy new exercise shoes or sexy yoga pants? Do you watch exercise videos (hey, that would work for me! I know myself!)? Do you just look in the mirror, decide you don't like what you see and spontaneously start? Do you read books on exercise? Contact a friend to do something together? Sign up at the gym?

Leave me a comment! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails