A nasty New Year's fall; a part cure for burning mouth syndrome; and exfoliative cheilitis is back

Hi!

It is more than a month ago that I posted and you would think that with the December vacation time I would have time to write. But somehow those vacation days just zip by.


I have been exercising practically every day but with a handicap. On New Year's Eve I slipped and fell down the stairs and landed smack on my tailbone - in fact I went down 4 steps on it. If you have never done that, well, I cannot recommend it. It was impossible for me to walk, sit or lie down other than on my side. The next day my backside was black and blue and I was stiff as a board. I quickly realized that staying still made me more stiff, so I did a lot of walking and tried to do any exercise that would not make the pain worse. Most abdominal exercises were impossible, but standing exercises worked and by lying on the sofa instead of on the ground I cushioned my bruised backside. One abdominal exercise I particularly used as it did not hurt is simply lying on your back, extending your legs towards the ceiling, and alternately touching your toes. It works even better if you start with your knees bent and feet on the ground and extend the leg when you are reaching out. Exercises on hands and knees were practically impossible until now, 3 weeks later. It is slowly getting better.


 tripleclicks.com
100Pcs Slim Patches Slimming Fast Loss— €16.60 (Save 49%!)



Features: * Size: 7 * 4.8cm/2.7 * 1.9in * Effeciently help to be slim. 100% completely safe, all natural ingredient with no side effects. No more pills, easy to use, just peel and stick and let the patch start to work. The patch works 24-hrs a day even while you are sleeping. The natual herbal ingredients control your metabolism. * Ingredients: mint, resin, phytoncid, natural mineral powder, natural essential oils. * Usage Directions: * Apply one patch each 48 hours to the following recommended areas: arm, abdomen, shoulder, back or hip. Do not apply more than one patch per day.The area where you apply the patch should be clean and dry. Note: If Abnormal skin or skin irritation, Imeediately stop using it, Please keep in place less than 40 degrees Celsius. Pregnant women,the elderly,young children should not use. Anti-thyroid patients into or lower do not use. Pacakge include: 50pcs * Slim patches
20.5 USD InStock
I have had relief from my burning mouth syndrome with a medicine called Andolex, which is a green liquid that you keep in your mouth for 30 seconds and it anaesthesizes (makes it numb). Here in Sweden you need a doctor's prescription. In the beginning I was using it at its max, every 2 hours, but now after more than a month I use it once or twice a day. The burning is not gone, but is much reduced to just the upper part of my tongue and the corresponding part of the roof of my mouth, so I feel I can enjoy food and drink once more.

 tripleclicks.com
Barlean's Greens— €42.29 (Save 7%!)
Barlean's Greens provides broad spectrum nutritional support.


Barlean's Greens provides broad spectrum nutritional support Offers a sweet taste and a whole lot of nutrition Mixes easily with a glass of water or your favorite juice Barlean's Greens superfoods are revered for supporting the purification and cleansing of vital organs, body tissues and blood supply. Nurture and nourish your body with nature's perfect blend of nutrient-dense, deep emerald green superfoods. Masterfully formulated with nature's most vitalizing plant-based ingredients, providing broad spectrum nutritional support, try Barlean's Greens for vibrant health and energy. Non-GMO Vegetarian Organic Gluten Free GREENS BLEND 6,000 mg † Organic oat grass powder (Avena sativa), organic wheat grass powder (Triticum aestivum L.), organic barley grass powder (Hordeum vulgare L.), organic spinach powder (Spinacia oleracea), organic parsley powder (Carum petroselinum), organic chlorella powder (Chlorella vulgaris), organic spirulina powder (Arthrospira platensis), organic sea lettuce powder (Ulva lactuca) and organic rockweed powder (Ascophyllum nodosum). FIBER BLEND 900 mg † Organic flax seed powder (Linum usitatissimum). ENZYME, PROBIOTIC AND PREBIOTIC BLEND 499 mg † Organic inulin powder, probiotic blend (L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. casei, L. rhamnosus) and enzyme blend (protease, amylase, bromelain, cellulase, lactase, papain, lipase). ANTIOXIDANT BLEND 492 mg † Organic apple powder extract (Malus sp.), organic acerola powder extract (Malpighia glabra L., organic manioc maltodextrin and/or organic manioc starch), organic blueberry powder, organic apple powder (Malus sp.), organic acai powder (Euterpe oleracea), organic rosemary leaf powder (Rosmarinus officinalis), organic green tea powder extract (Camellia sinensis) and organic turmeric powder (Curcuma longa). HERBAL TONIC BLEND 109 mg † Organic stevia powder extract (Stevia rebaudiana bertoni), organic schizandra berry powder extract (Schisandra chinensis) and organic astragalus root powder (Astragalus membranaceus). † Daily Value not established. *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. SUGGESTED USE: Simply put one scoop in 8 oz. of water or your favorite juice and stir. Take Barlean's Greens any time to jump start your day. Best kept refrigerated after opening.
44.99 USD InStock



Exfoliative cheilitis is a condition in which the lips crack and bleed and the skin peels. Sometimes the skin around the mouth gets very red, swollen and irritated. I have had it for more than a year now. For a while using Daktacort, a fungicide, helped, but it has returned.
After a few days in December when my lips were cracking and bleeding all over, it is now at a kind of stable phase where I wake up in the morning with hard keratinous lips, I keep them moisturized, they peel generally around noon, and the rest of the day I have "normal" lips.

If I am too impatient and start peeling too early I end up with red irritated skin around the mouth. If I don't use moisturizer (currently I alternate between Decubal lip cream and calendula salve, and use Daktacort in the morning and antibiotic at night) my lips crack. I can use lipstick if I use moisturizer over it.


 tripleclicks.com

Safety natural mint psoriasis eczema ointment cream Suitable for all skin diseases Free shipping!— €8.35 (Save 50%!)


Specification: 15G Shelf life: 2 years Dosage: paste type The amount of usage: Apply appropriate amount of this product to the required cleaning care early and late, apply directly to the cream Apply to the affected area and the area around 1 cm range, and gently massage until absorbed Composition: Pseudolaricis, Sophora flavescens, cnidium fruit, flavescent baixianpi, phellodendron bark and other Chinese herbal medicines Note: 1, external, non oral, 2, children need to use under adult supervision 3, this product is not a substitute for drugs
8.88 USD InStock

If you suffer from either exfoliative cheilitis and/or burning mouth syndrome and have found anything that helps, please contact me at freeteecee66@gmail.com. I will gladly feature you on my blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails