My favorite standing abs workouts

Hi!

Yes, I have been to Mallorca over the weekend, so I didn't do much exercise and the hotel was excellent, so on coming back I felt the flab...... time to start exercising again.
The last few days I have been doing mostly abdominal exercises because I feel that is where I need most exercise. I find that with the pain in my back I actually hate doing crunches. So I have been focusing on standing abs exercising, which are less effective but much better for the back, and you just do some extra to compensate.


There are tons of routines on Youtube but many of them are no good. They stand for precious minutes yapping or the exercises are not intense enough or they go way too slow or, like Lumowell, the exercises are ok but the video is so boring you threaten to fall asleep.



I will make my own standing abs exercise program in the future - which will be short and intense- but I need more time. So here are a couple of  routines that I really like and would recommend (none have warmup or stretching included) :

High intensity 10 min abs workout I did this one this morning and just put it on silent as it is on high intensity yapping as well.

Fast & Furious PopFitSugar I really like their classes so I have subscribed to them; I get a new workout every week or so.

FitnessBlender standing abs workout A bit boring to watch with no background, but it is a pretty good workout.




Hasfit standing workout routine I like this one; you can do it with or without the weights and it is more unisex.

All of them also work your arms and legs to a lesser extent.

Get your cup of healthy coffee HERE!

 tripleclicks.com
Sports Fitness Watch Pedometer Pulse Heart Rate Calories Monitor— €20.25 (Save 37%!)



Specification: Materia: ABS , PU , Stainless Steel Function: Sport measure calorie and pulse and pedometer LCD display time and date Whether the charging animation instructions Color: Red Silver Description: This watch calculate your heart rate and calories burned while exercising, without chest strap. Besides, this watch with pedometer function. Features: Time frame: January 1, 2000 - December 31, 2099. 12/24 hour clock selection. Week is automatically displayed. 2 group alarm function. Alarm Time: 1 minute. Pedometer Function: 7 seconds intelligent design step as below : Three kinds of pedometer models show: total steps , time display mode - pedometer / exercise time display mode - calories ,mileage display mode User information setting: Metric , Imperial - weight - step - G-Sensor sensitivity. 50 days automatic memory storage step function Heart rate measurements: Heart rate measuring range: 30 to 200; Through contact measurement, display the dynamic pulse of the times. Can bind options: Whether the heart rate measurement mode. Backlight: EL or LED IC operating voltage: 3V Package Includes: 1 X Spots Fitness Watch 1 X English User Manual Ships in 7 business days. It is shipped from China. Delivery is provided by China Post Air Mail. Delivery time depends on the couriers, local customs in your country also holidays, weather conditions. Usually it takes from 39 to 60 days, depending on the customs at your country.
25 USD LimitedAvailability

I do not like Rebecca Louise, Psyche Truth or Denise Austin (irritating) as a matter of fact many of the workouts online are terribly chatty. I avoid beginner's workouts like the plague because they focus so much on form and you end up with only 5 minutes of real exercise. I don't have much time so I like it fast and furious!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails