More best abs workouts

Hi!

I am going to do some research on whether the time of day that you workout makes a difference. Since about half a year ago I do my workouts first thing in the morning and it has been very effective for me. Not only can I see a clear difference in my body, not just my abs and belly but also my arms are pretty muscular now (compared to before, at least :)) thanks to all the planks and pushups.
But also that I am improving without (to me it seems) a great effort.
I did this workout this morning:

Fast & Furious Abs workout

and the great thing is, I did it some weeks ago and thought it pretty challenging. I could not do the side plank crunch and had to do the modification on one knee. This time around it was an ok workout but I thought: "Was that all?" when it was over, was tempted to do some extra work but didn't have the time, and I had no problem at all with the side plank crunches. Now THAT makes me motivated to continue!

Here are some more abs workouts that I really liked:

BeFit Belly Blaster

Another BeFit Belly Burner This one's last exercise I absolutely couldn't do! Have to work on that.

10 minute intense ab workout, just skip the first minute of intro:

10 minute HASFIT abs workout


 tripleclicks.com

Sports Fitness Watch Pedometer Pulse Heart Rate Calories Monitor— €20.25 (Save 37%!)


Have fun and drop me a line if you want!


Specification: Materia: ABS , PU , Stainless Steel Function: Sport measure calorie and pulse and pedometer LCD display time and date Whether the charging animation instructions Color: Red Silver Description: This watch calculate your heart rate and calories burned while exercising, without chest strap. Besides, this watch with pedometer function. Features: Time frame: January 1, 2000 - December 31, 2099. 12/24 hour clock selection. Week is automatically displayed. 2 group alarm function. Alarm Time: 1 minute. Pedometer Function: 7 seconds intelligent design step as below : Three kinds of pedometer models show: total steps , time display mode - pedometer / exercise time display mode - calories ,mileage display mode User information setting: Metric , Imperial - weight - step - G-Sensor sensitivity. 50 days automatic memory storage step function Heart rate measurements: Heart rate measuring range: 30 to 200; Through contact measurement, display the dynamic pulse of the times. Can bind options: Whether the heart rate measurement mode. Backlight: EL or LED IC operating voltage: 3V Package Includes: 1 X Spots Fitness Watch 1 X English User Manual Ships in 7 business days. It is shipped from China. Delivery is provided by China Post Air Mail. Delivery time depends on the couriers, local customs in your country also holidays, weather conditions. Usually it takes from 39 to 60 days, depending on the customs at your country.
25 USD LimitedAvailability

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails