10-minute daily fitness program day 11 to 14

Hi!

This is Day 14 of my Fitness program. I have not actually managed to keep to my original program, unfortunately. I should have been onto the 15-min program already.


I have had other things to attend to blah blah, some days i have not exercised but been running instead, on the Tuesdays we will be dancing Bugg for 1 +1/2 hour so that qualifies as exercise ( for those of you not on the know, Bugg is a swedish version of rock'n roll without the throwing, it is actually quite fun and can get quite intensive, don't ask me where they got the name from :)). In other words I keep busy but don't do home exercises.




But I will try to get out a 15-min exercise program asap!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails