15-minute fitness training program, week 3, day 2

Hi!

Today I did something entirely different. I took a power walk 45 min (walking as fast as I can without actually getting into that weird hip-swing gait) and completed that with a 150 m sprint and a 100 m sprint. Why? Because the previous running stints have restarted a problem with my hip joint, and I do not want to aggravate it by running more. The previous treatment included a very painful cortisone injection straight into the bursa on top of the bone. I do not want a repeat of that, thank you very much. The power walk got me into a sweat and I had a lot of other things to do which kept me physically active so all in all I am satisfied with the day's exercise.








FunGuppy.com





 tripleclicks.com
4
Energy, MULTI VITAMIN ENERGY PLUS FOR WOMEN FUTUREBIOTICS — €11.30 (Save 7%!)
60 Tabs Daily, multi-nutritional supplement; antioxidant packed Energy Plus blend supports an active lifestyle without stimulants Stress support with a full complement of B vitamins If the multivitamin you take every morning doesn't enhance the way you feel, you might not be taking the right one. Today's women may be eating on...


60 Tabs Daily, multi-nutritional supplement; antioxidant packed Energy Plus blend supports an active lifestyle without stimulants Stress support with a full complement of B vitamins If the multivitamin you take every morning doesn't enhance the way you feel, you might not be taking the right one. Today's women may be eating on the run, dieting, taking hormones and coping with all kinds of modern-day stress, which can result in demands on the body and mind. Multi Vitamin Energy Plus is a daily multi-nutritional formula designed for women that provides vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients all in one energizing and highly potent supplement.
12.55 USD InStock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails