10-minute Fitness Program, week 1, Day 5

HI!

This has been the hardest day so far to find new exercises, not so much to find motivation, I was raring to go. So I made it very easy for myself, with regard to innovation.



BRACE YOURSELF!

If you thought this was going to be an easy day, oh no! That was what I thought I was going to do! (I should have known better.....)

Ok here goes what I did:

Warm-up_ SALSA! Clothes & equipment: none whatsoever! :)
Gloria Estefan Mi Tierra. If this isnt't the greatest salsa ever, I stop to exist. Anyway any good salsa or merengue will work, or for that matter any music that stirs YOU up.
For me:
Marc Anthony's Valio la pena
Crespo' Suave
JL Guerra&4:40's Bilirrubina

If this has not warmed you up I don't know what will!

Ok now for the real thing.....


 tripleclicks.com
Sleep Wellness with Wild Lettuce Extract -- 60 Vegetarian Capsules Bio Nutrition — €14.78 (Save 8%!)



Bio Nutrition Sleep Wellness with Wild Lettuce Extract Description Supports Relaxation Helps Regulate Sleep Cycle For Stress Relief and Better Sleep Bio Nutrition's Sleep wellness is a synergistic blend of wild crafted herbal extracts, amino acids and melatonin designed to promote relaxation and to support a restful night's sleep. Free Of Gluten, yeast, corn, sugar, salt, wheat, soy, artificial ingredients and preservatives. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule Servings per Container: 0 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Wild Lettuce Extract 300 mg * Valerian Root Extract (valeriana officinalis) 250 mg * Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 50 mg * L-Theanine 20 mg * 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) 20 mg * Melatonin 2 mg * *Daily value not established.
18.25 USD InStock
Depending on where you live and what conditions you can work in.
So, they have cleared up the walkways close to my house and there is a 150 m stretch (approx) that goes uphill. So since I wanted to do something different I just did

5 times a 100 meter (uphill) sprint. (As in, a real all-out sprint). 

In between, a moderate walk to get my breath back. Then back to the same stretch and do it again. I didn't time myself, I will next week (maybe).


 tripleclicks.com
SKMEI 1155 Digital Analog Double Display Water Resistance Sport Men Wrist Watch— €17.82 (Save 18%!)


Specification: Item Type: Wrist Watch Dial Window Material Type: Handlex Glass Water Resistance Depth: 5m Clasp Type: Needle Buckle Style: Fashion & Casual & Sport Gender: Male Dial Display: Analog-digital Feature: Time, Date, Stopwatch, Water Resistance, Alarm Case Shape: Round Band Material Type: PU Dial Diameter: About 5.2cm Band Length: About 26cm Case Thickness: About 1.7cm Package include: 1 X Wrist Watch
22 USD LimitedAvailability


Ok this took more than 10 minutes, I admit.


Cool down: remember the quad stretch and for good measure make sure to stretch the calf muscles; brace yourself against a wall or a post, put one leg forward and the other one as far back as it will go while still keeping your back foot flat. Then bend the knee of the front leg, gently, as far as it goes, while keeping the back foot flat. Change legs after 10-5 secs, 3 reps each side.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails