10-minute Fitness Training program; Day 8

Hi!

I have just been repeating the program of Day 2, but for my own records and for motivation I wanted to record that I actually ran through the whole program with a smile on my face (except for when I was panting too heavily :). I can really feel the difference and I am actually thinking that I might speed up buying the heavier weights. I hope you are also hanging on!




Underneath is a pic of me trying my best to hang on with a zumba lesson on the cruise ship-yes, that was a cruise in the Caribbean in December 2015. 

By the way, Sweden won in handball over Hungary today! OS-hopes are going up!

I have been bidding on the Fitbit and been very close to actually winning it after only 5 bids (!) but sadly I had to go (back to work) and I lost it. But I am not giving up. I have several colleagues who have one and they are comparing their stats all the time. I also want in!


Music for today:

The Trammp's Disco Inferno

Bee Gees' You should be dancing
Greased lightning!

For the stretching:
Imagination's Illusion

My personal opinion: they stopped making real music after the 80s. Having said that I have to disagree with my self. There is absolutely lovely music being made right now. Even disco music:
Alcazar's Blame it on the disco



Anyway I am going to focus on getting pictures of the exercises in, and on finding new GOOD exercises to add for next week! I am so pepped. Leave me a (improving-minded) comment!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails