End of week 1 of the 10-minute fitness training program

Hi!

Today I have just started on the first day on the second week. I have repeated day 1 of the 1st week, so I am not going to repeat that here. If you have been following along, congratulations! Give yourself a HUGE pat on the back!




This week I am just repeating week 1 or doing cardio, and thinking of exercises for the next 2 weeks when I will be starting on a slightly longer, 15 minute program every day. Hanging on? Since we are excercising every day, it is not too bad if for one reason or another you have to skip a day...but don't make a habit of it. TIP: One way I get myself up to par if I don't feel like doing exercising is just to put on my training clothes and say I will just be doing a little. I usually end up doing most of what I planned or sometimes more. Sounds really childish and it is, but it works... for me at least.




 tripleclicks.com
Body Fat Tester AccuFitness Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 -- 1 — €16.56 (Save 7%!)


AccuFitness Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Description Personal Body Fat Tester with Instructions, Measurement Tables and Body Fat Tracking Charts Personal and athletic trainers, coaches, doctors, and nutritionists recommend the periodic measurement of body fat for maintaining proper fitness & conditioning. Enjoy the ability to measure body fat easily, by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, with the reliability and accuracy that you expect from world class training tools. Recommended in Body-for-LIFE and endorsed by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation, Accu-Measure® Personal Body Fat Testers have gold standard accuracy to within 1.1% of underwater weighing results! No more underwater weighing or expensive testing required for body fat measurement! Read this clinical study on the validity of self-assessment techniques for estimating body fat percentage, then download a clinical study demonstrating the accuracy and ease of use of the AccuMeasure Personal Body Fat Testers. Each Accu-Measure® Fitness 3000 model comes with: An original Accu-Measure® Personal Body Fat Tester Body Fat Measurement Instructions Men's and Women's Body Fat Measurement Charts Body Fat Tracking Charts with the Right Way to Weigh Questions and Answers on Body Fat and Calipers and Body Fat Tips.
20.45 USD InStock


I still need more pics, I know. I will take time to start updating my earlier posts with more pics about the exercises. In the meantime I would like to share with you a couple of pics of my December 2015 month which I spent in the Caribbean. Pics underneath are from Curacao. Nothing to do with fitness.. but certainly with wellness!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails