10-minute fitness training program: Day 10

Hi!

Yes, I know. I hopped over a day again. It happens sometimes. Family circumstances. However, I did do the day 3 program again, on Sunday I went running, and have been researching tons of sites for good additional exercises and trying them out. Here is the running program:



1. Warm up by using circles: Circle your head,
your shoulders,

 your arms,

your hips,

your knees,

and your ankles.
Do 4-5 circles for each joint on each side, rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise.

2. Start with a 1 km jog at a good moderate pace.

3. Do a 200 m sprint, followed by a walking rest. Repeat.

4. Do a 150 m sprint, followed by a walking rest. Repeat.

5. Finish with 2 x 100 meter sprints alternating with a walking rest.
Give yourself a big pat on the back.
You can time yourself (or have someone else time you) with a stopwatch. I haven't gotten up the courage yet!

So, soon I will have the Week 3: 15-minute daily training program out, I will have some thrilling Ball exercises and I am working on a list of my favourite top-10 stretching exercises. Also I will try to add some more subjects to the blog: healthy food and nutrition and especially nutrition supplements. Personally I use Glucosamine + chondroitin, and although I do not really notice a plus, I do notice a big difference when I am out of it. For the running I also use Royal Jelly/Bee pollen, which gives me an energy boost exactly 2 hours after I have taken it (this requires some planning, but it is worth it).


 tripleclicks.com
Super Push Up Women's Black Elegant Swimwear— €20.24 (Save 19%!)


Swimwear 2017 Sexy Swimsuit Women Plus Size FREE SHIPPING Hot Best Selling Year of Design:2016 Retro Elegant design,100% Brand New and Good quality, Material:Outer: 80% NYLON 20% LYCRA & SPANDE 82% POLYESTER 18% SPANDEX It is rather comfortable and sexy fashionable and liberal. Characteristic: Sexy Bikinis Set,Vintage Beach Swimwear, Charming & Stylish Beach Bikini,fits most girls or women, A great gift for your lover or yourself. Occasion: Beach,Party,Causal Daily,Sunbathing,Bathing suit Status: Brand New Biquinis,Swimwear Women Season: Spring,Summer Is_customized: YES Color : As Shown Above Size: S, M, L XL XXL 3XL, 4XL, 5XL Package Including: 1 x swimsuit ***If you have any question, please email us. Customer satisfaction is very important to us! Please contact us before leaving any negative or neutral feedback or dispute on Paypal because it will hurt both of our benefit. Please give us the opportunity to resolve the problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and we will try our best to resolve the issues.
24.99 USD InStock

I also want to add reviews of popular health products, so if you have an interesting review feel free to send it in. I don't want this blog to be only about fitness exercises and training, however important this is. It needs some more Yoga, massage and relaxing! After all, this is also a Wellness blog. I might also open a new blog with my favourite (healthy) recipes.


Enjoying the good life in December: Sis & me enjoying the cruise. This was our Day at Sea and guess what we did? Go to the for a Pampering the ladies session, trying out beauty products! Lovely! (For the record, we also did an Abdominals Exercise demonstration at the Gym, so it was not only pampering that day!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exfoliative cheilitis update; I have found a cure!

An unknown cause of misery: exfoliative cheilitis (chronic peeling & cracking of the lips)

Splitting nails